Wood-burning sauna heaters TATPAR are reliable and elegant. They don´t take up much space in the steam room and have excellent heating capacity due to its special design. They can also be used for heating the sauna room from an adjacent room.
The heater has a heat-exchanging unit for water heating (it you don´t need the heat-exchanging unit, you don´t have to use it)
Stones are not included - Sauna stones
These wood-burning heaters heat the air in the sauna fast and softly. They have an in-built water jacket for connecting the boiler for heating water. You can choose the direction of the connection.
The heaters have optimum coefficient of performance and several modes of heat release. Besides, they use up firewood very effectively.
While developing the design of the heaters, the manufacturers were trying to achieve the following results:
- minimum weight and dimensions with maximum efficiency;
- fast heating process and further temperature maintenance in the steam room by means of flame adjustment;
- minimum firewood consumption provides control over the combustion mode and heat-transfer surface;
- the prevention of the overheating of the walls of the heater by means of intense heat abstraction by controlled air flow, which extends the service life of the heater and prevents the burning out of the oxygen in the steam room;
- the heater design provides the possibility of placing a sufficient amount of stones into the heater;
Heat exchanger maximum atmospheric pressure - 3ATM. When connecting the heat exchanger, it is necessary to install the air valve.
Stones are not included.
Without glass doors.
Delivery time (d.)
Recommended sauna size (m3)
Dimensions height (mm)
Dimensions width (mm)
Dimensions depth (mm)
Stone capacity max. (kg)
Diameter of smoke outlet (mm)
Fire chamber cover (mm)
Maximum length of firewood, (mm)
Safety distance to front (mm)
Safety distance to sides and back / wood and bricks (mm)
Heater output (kW)
Safety distance from upper surface to ceiling min. (mm)